Five things you might not know about me.
- I wore glasses until the age of 16. This was because my left eye was lazy as a child and it took almost ten years of me wearing bifocals for it to right itself. Nowadays I can still make the eye “wander” but I have more control over it. Here is a photo of me before I got my glasses.
- When I was in third grade my mom decided to cut my hair into a short “mushroom cut” and the next day in school everyone thought I was a boy. As a result, I spent the next nearly twenty years keeping my hair as long as possible. I recently overcame my fears and cut over 10 inches of hair off and am loving the freedom of short hair.
- I have never broken a bone. This may not seem surprising, but I grew up snowboarding, riding horses and dirtbiking; so I think it’s pretty impressive.
- I can read and write in grade 1 Braille.
- After I graduated from TRU, I took off to live with my parents on their boat for 3 months. We sailed from Florida and through the Abacos islands in the Bahamas.
Brianna McIlquham ePortfolio by Brianna McIlquham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.